Friday, February 16, 2007

Red Berries and a Silver Guitar

Click to enlarge either image:

Red Berries and Silver Guitar
7 x 5", double matted to 10x8", Gouache on Fabriano Artistico 100% rag paper
$100 double matted, unframed via PayPal, free shipping within US (email me for international rates)
This painting is sold in a beautiful double mat (shown below), ready to hang in any standard 8x10 picture frame.

This is a painting filled with things that are so special to me. The little silver guitar was given to me by a wonderful student of mine. The red berries are from a bouquet that my husband gave me for Valentine's Day. The beautiful red pot was made by a local potter Marilyn Price. I got it at the RiverWinds Gallery while out gallery-hopping with my friends last weekend. As soon as I saw it there on display, I knew I had to paint it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home