Monday, February 05, 2007

The Wall Shelf 30x24 oils on stretched canvas




Wall Shelf

30 x 24", Oils on stretched canvas
$1800 unframed via PayPal, free shipping within US (email me for international rates)


It's finally just about finished! This painting is on gallery wrapped canvas, with the sides painted to look like part of the shelf, so it does not require a frame. When the canvas hangs on a wall, it will look like a wall shelf mounted on the wall. I'll post a picture of it like that once it's dry enough to hang.

This was a really wonderful project to paint, but I must confess I am glad that it wil finally be off my easel! You can expect some smaller paintings from me in the next week. *big grin*

This painting will be for sale off my blog for a limited time only---until it goes off to a gallery.

3 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Wow! You really have some extraordinary work! I'm glad I ran into you!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Lori McNamara said...

It looks wonderful Jamie! You did a great job!

6:08 PM  
Blogger bj said...

I've been following the process of this piece - smiling all the way. You did an excellent job of conveying the warmth and wit of each precious object.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home